– Two new technical stations
– Two new brands added to our portfolio
– Technical department human resources increased in 40%
– Foreign customer’s portfolio increased in 60%
– Invoicing increased in 45% during 2016
-January: Two new technical stations with permanent service engineer’s support opened in Barcelona y Tarragona reaching total of five, we are present in all mayor Spanish ports.
– February: Our Service engineers completed training course on Interschalt VDR G4/G4e. Full maintenance agreement signed with Balearia for part of their fleet.
– March: Radio Ondas becomes JRC dealer through Alphatron Iberia.
– April: Our Service engineers completed training course on Interschalt MER VDR/SVDR and during same months on Furuno VDR 3000/5000/7000 and ECDIS FMD3200/3300.
– September: Radio Ondas assist to SMM Hamburg 2016 and close distribution agreement with Danelec Marine. During same months our Service engineers are trained on Danelec VDR & ECDIS.
– October: We receive training on GMDSS and VSAT at NSSL premises in Germany. Our service engineers also receive training for Skipper in Spain.